Return To Prior Web Page

The District and schools website footers should be modified to provide for a way to Report and Accessibility Concern or Complaint that lists a phone number or email address that Reports can be sent to, as well as a link to an on-line form on the website.  For instance:

Information to be added to the Website Footer:

To Report a Website Accessibility Concern or Complaint 

Click Here To Complete Our On-Line Web Form
Call - 555-555-1212
Email - 

There should then be a form similar to what is shown below for 
Complaints and Concerns to be submitted via the website.

Accessibility Concern or Complaint Form